What happened to AAAdiving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

After seeing the condition of the engine it might go for that Sherm. The Elysium is in a sad state.

um last i checked diamondhead divers owned their boat. and just want to comment on the comment that was made that look to me like it was a shot a carl. carl provides a service that allows many people to run a business. Ive been on his boat and its clean runs well and the bathrooms are usible.he goes out of his way to provide snacks for everyone on the boat and hes a pleasent person to be around.the guy does what he can to help dive ops. to show their customers a good time. and he is the same guy every day. carl "is" one of those few people whose bad side I would not want to be on not because he is a raging killer but because he helps people all the time I have seen it and he has helped me time and time again. and most importantly he keeps chocolate candy on his boat!

I happened to like Alex's "abuse." Ha! :) Say what you will, but he was mighty fun to dive with from an average customer's viewpoint. He was always very funny, nice and entertaining and I always felt safe on his boat/dives.

well amy there are some people in this world who, for their own reasons, feel much more important when someone is abusing them. I myself dont have that personality. so when i am forced to approach you i do so with respect equal to the respect you show me. and i show zero respect for those who have no resect for themselves or others. secondly I never questioned how his dive op ran, thoough if i wanted to i could qoute many of his past customers that were not to pleased but I wont. where I come from you dont talk to anyone the way he addresses people. and I dare say that one day he may do it to someone with less self-control. I also think there is more to running a good dive op then taking people out and them having a good time.you kind of want to be on a no worries boat. meaning you dont have to worry if the boats going to make it back. without a tow.

After seeing the condition of the engine it might go for that Sherm. The Elysium is in a sad state.
Is the Elysium the boat tied up by Kona Brew in Koko Marina? Showed up a short time ago, never see anyone on it.

Is the Elysium the boat tied up by Kona Brew in Koko Marina? Showed up a short time ago, never see anyone on it.

No it's tied up outside of the IDH store in Hawaii Kai. the harbor area before the one near Kona Brewing.

My god you people are sensitive. I was never slamming anyone for not owning a boat and yes I know there are a lot of operators that own their own boat. I was not calling any dive operators cattle boats. I was regurgitating the BS from Alex to highlight why some dive operators might have an ax to grind with the guy.

And who the hell is Carl?

Ummmm....The "pay for the abuse" thing is just a joke. :) I never experienced any actual abuse on board, just a dry sense of humor which made me smile.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom