What do you do while your waiting on your buddy? :-)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Garth

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This is a little fun I had while waiting for my buddy to arrive. It's a parody on an actual dive video. See if you can tell which one...

http://vimeo.com/76742528

Garth

Garth

Hmm...I think I know which one :wink:

I especially enjoyed the part where your lost, lol

The original blew my mind with how professional it was done and how it illustrated the preparation necessary. I've watched it over and over. I guess that's why it was in my mind while I waited for my buddy. :- D

Garth

I can't wait until the quarry cools off and the viz improves.

Garth

I've seen the original, I think. Did it use the same music? Could you link it because I remember it being awesome. The want is getting to me and I want to get a RB, but I'll wait. Keep the OC going for a few more years. Cool video!

https://vimeo.com/43168954

You should really consider switching sooner than later on a rebreather if you are serious about it. I found that the buoyancy learning curve was a bit steep and I'm still working out kinks here and there while ascending/descending. Its totally worth it. Unbelievable experience. I used to hate the noise that open circuit made.

Garth

I want too, but its 10 grand I just don't have right now. I don't even know what unit I'd fly either. Either the Hollis Prism or the rEvo, but its all a money thing. Before I get into any trimix diving I'll switch because Helium is just too much.

It's not 10 grand. It's less if you are willing to buy used.

Garth

Back
Top Bottom