What did you learn from your very last dive...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stay away from newbee divers. stay down till your lungs blow out. once mine heal ill be right back in it

That I can close/open my back entry drysuit by myself!
:yeahbaby:

From my last dive, I learned that 5 mm gloves aren't as warm as 3 finger mitts in really cold water, that donning fins in surf can use close to 500 psi and that scooters are really a lot of fun!!

I'm happy to not and rather not take assent risks from 97ft like some people. I also learned that even more experienced divers can poorly manage air.

I can use a dog leash as a lanyard to hold the camera housing. It's not really ideal, though. Even if I was able to lock it, it caused a lot of drag still. I decided to use it because I was familiar with the dive site. If it were a new one I would have left the leash and camera behind.

I learned that if your shoulder straps inside your Fusion dry suit are too tight it will alter the fit of the suit and when you look up in 43 degree water your neck seal will leak........a lot!.......thank goodness for my Weezel undergarment as I still had two more dives planned. Although I was soaked from my neck to my crotch I was toasty warm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom