What did you buy that you dont regret

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My Cave I, DIRF and full cave classes.

Roak

1. My NAUI OW training in Roatan. It was a pleasurable experience.
2. An eBay low bid special that came with some nice extras that were hard to see in the picture. (Zeagle Escape, Atomic regs & Oceanic Pro Plus computer)
3. A mask that finally fit me.
4. Apollo bio-fins
5. spring straps
That's what it is so far. I am sure there are many more purchases ahead with experience gained and maybe these will move to that OTHER list.

my aeris atmos....and my Dive Rite BC...Though I like the Zeagle, I really do, there is something to be said for those Dive Rite BC's. It is like you have nothing on :) <ok so I now have 2 Dive Rites and the Zeagle....

-My BP/W with hog harness
-My gently used O'Neill drysuit (heaven conpared to 7mm wetsuit) that I shopped 6 months for to get a good deal.
-XXL Fins for Dry diving
-My Zeagle Flathead VI with ZX secondary
-TUSA DUO inflator/octo (flame suit on)
-Diverite mask
-Oceanic Datamax Pro Plus computer.
-Training.

I just bought, but do not have yet-(Basic Cave Diving: A Blueprint for Survival, a 7 foot hose, and spring straps)

What I want-Greenforce cannister LED light, manifold to double up my tanks, either a Nitek HE or VR3 dive computer.

DivingCRNA:
-My BP/W with hog harness
-My gently used O'Neill drysuit (heaven conpared to 7mm wetsuit) that I shopped 6 months for to get a good deal.
-XXL Fins for Dry diving
-My Zeagle Flathead VI with ZX secondary
-TUSA DUO inflator/octo (flame suit on)
-Diverite mask
-Oceanic Datamax Pro Plus computer.
-Training.

I just bought, but do not have yet-(Basic Cave Diving: A Blueprint for Survival, a 7 foot hose, and spring straps)

What I want-Greenforce cannister LED light, manifold to double up my tanks, either a Nitek HE or VR3 dive computer.

If you have any qustions on Green Force feel free to contact me.

Thanks - Greg

A Halcyon dealer gave me an eclipse and I am so glad I took it.

A grey market Titanium Stinger.

A Henderson hooded vest. Yea, those are my three favorite things.

Backplate and wing
Greenforce HID 50 Pro light
Prescription lens for my DR mask (because I'm old and blind)
Scupapro Jetfins (I traded those for a 6 pack)

My favorite gear huh.........I've bought a lot of gear, so as to try it and see what i like and don't. I have a lot of gear I should get rid of, but somehow I doubt that'll ever happen. If I had to pick some of my favorite gear, it would have to be my force fins and my Sea-cure mouthpiece. I've used a lot of BCDs, a lot of regulators and a few different computers and masks, and to be honest, I'm pretty comfortable with all of them, but whatever regulator i'm using, you can be sure it'll have a sea-cure on it, and I'm wearing a pair of force fins.
C-Dawg

...Tusa Resort Mask.
great fit. used it for about 6 years. had to replace it when the skirt looked like overcooked bacon. bought another one exactly like it.

...Diverite Nitek C Computer.
simple, no frills, indestructible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom