• Navy Seal

Votes: 9 1.1%
  • Blue Reef

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • other

Votes: 353 45.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Moving stems under water makes them leak. Set for dive chronograph before dive and leave it alone. Been to 85 fsw with no problem.

Casio G Shocks have lasted very well for me.

As the years go by they get harder to read, the numbers get smaller.

I'll probably get a cheap watch with big numbers at Wally World. A freind dives one and it works just fine.

Seiko (2 x standard, 100 & 200m) + 1 x 300m Marinemaster
Tag Heuer Aquaracer 300m
Rolex Submariner w/o Date 300 m

35 USD Timex Expedition. My everyday watch and bottom timer. Taken to 146 FSW with no problem. And hey, its got Indiglo! :D

After losing my hyper aqualand earlier this year and relying on my standby Seiko for awhile, I finally took the plunge and bought a Luminox Chrono. I looked at Ball and Doxa, but they were out of my price range. I really love the tritium lighting on the Luminox. This thing is really BRIGHT! Wake up in the middle of the night in a dark bedroom, with fully dark adjusted eyes and it's almost bright enough to hurt your eyes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom