• Navy Seal

Votes: 9 1.1%
  • Blue Reef

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • other

Votes: 353 45.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I use a Suunto Mosquito, allthough it is send back for warranty (pressure sensor failure)...

Scubapro Xtender is on my wrist as a backup to my Suunto Cobra when I dive, and as of this past week's trip to St. Martin - and courtesy of the world's greatest wife - the Rolex Submariner I have coveted for 20 years since first filling the tanks of doctors and lawyers as a LDS "go-fer" is what I'm wearing to the office!!

One for me and one for wife. Replaced bands with those Austrailian bands. If i hadn't we'd only have 1 now.

Love it. A bit heavy for everyday, but I use it all the time for life and diving. It ships with a large band (good for us cold water neoprene drysuit divers) and logs the last 20 dives. It's also solar-powered, so no need to screw around with batteries.

FWIW, I tried cheaper solutions, and killed a Timex, Casio, Freestyle and a more expensive Timex until I gave up and bought this bad boy. Also, although it lists for $600 I paid around $250 from an online watch dealer.

My Invicta is good to 100 meters

My Rolex submariner seadweller is good to 4000ft

4000 feet! WOW! I suppose you could say you got your money's worth! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom