What are your favorite Cozumel Restaurants??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, I don't care for warm water lobster. New England bugs are tastier; never had Pacific bugs.

Alternate smile source, but careful - some are not appropriate here.

And I have some I've collected here and there.
Panda.gif

nanerwaveytrain.gif
img Help Dandy Don. I cannot "retrieve" the little critters from the web site. I tried grabbing the one above and not sure how!!

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/ernaehrung/food-smiley-002.gif[/img Help Dandy Don. I cannot "retrieve" the little critters from the web site. I tried grabbing the one above and not sure how!![/QUOTE]
Oh those two came from my private collection. For public use...

Go to [url=http://www.clicksmilies.com/]Smilies Smiley Emoticons - Collection of free animated smilies, animated smiley , emoticons , smiley - emails, forum and board[/url]
Select [U]Display: Board[/U] option
Find simies desired;
Copy and paste IMG code,
Preview before posting [img]http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/spezial/Fool/dan.gif

Oh those two came from my private collection. For public use...

Go to Smilies Smiley Emoticons - Collection of free animated smilies, animated smiley , emoticons , smiley - emails, forum and board
Select Display: Board option
Find simies desired;
Copy and paste IMG code,
Preview before posting
dan.gif
Sorry I am hijacking my own thread! Sorry Don...I knew my post to you wasn't going to read right. I didn't mean that I tried to retrieve your train. Look at my post again. I copied the "url" of the emotocon that I wanted, I will try again.

Back to business...I appreciate the wonderful recommendations. Hope I still fit into my wet suit by week #2.

Sorry I am hijacking my own thread! Sorry Don...I knew my post to you wasn't going to read right. I didn't mean that I tried to retrieve your train. Look at my post again. I copied the "url" of the emotocon that I wanted, I will try again.

Back to business...I appreciate the wonderful recommendations. Hope I still fit into my wet suit by week #2.
No problem. I certainly don't mind if you capture and use the train; I don't remember where I harvested it, but help yourself. I didn't think you'd want to bother, but you can...
Copy the url and use it with the IMG feature of the board here;

Maybe simpler: save the GIF to your puter's harddrive, load it in your own photobucket, and use that IMG code.​
Like bananas...?
bananawaves.gif
I think they're cute, as well as tasty and good source of potassium.
bananahorns.gif

,,,from the conversation and comments while dining and the general experience I have had at Kinta's , as recently as last week in fact, I will say that the food aromas, preparation, presentation, atmosphere and service at Kinta's is topnotch.
A word about the service at Kinta... When I was there last month, on two occasions someone at a table near us lit up a cigar. Before they could take a second puff, a waiter was there to ask them to put it out. I thanked the waiter for his efforts; he saved me from having to make an issue of it myself.

I don't know what possesses someone to light up a cigar when they finish a meal in a space they are sharing with others who are still eating or waiting for their food.

A word about the service at Kinta... When I was there last month, on two occasions someone at a table near us lit up a cigar. Before they could take a second puff, a waiter was there to ask them to put it out. I thanked the waiter for his efforts; he saved me from having to make an issue of it myself.

I don't know what possesses someone to light up a cigar when they finish a meal in a space they are sharing with others who are still eating or waiting for their food.

First, the actions you speak of from the waiter at Kinta's does not surprise me. The service there is fantastic. Secondly, I applaud Kinta or any other eating establishment or public facility that provides a smoke free environment. I must say, it is very nice to dine in the Cozumel restaurants now that there is a non-smoking policy.

Well G, its called complete lack of respect for others. Even if you were sitting outside on the patio in back its still rude (and I am a cigar smoker at times). Those who dont consider the surrondings as well as others when doing this are just not thinking.

OK.....so there are three main recommendations for lobster....which do you vote for??

Prima, Cabaña del Pescador or Lobsteria?

Only places we eat lobster on the island are Prima and Albertos Beach Bar on the south side of the island. Both are very good.

Only places we eat lobster on the island are Prima and Albertos Beach Bar on the south side of the island. Both are very good.

Excellent lobster at El Capi Navigante (in Christis's list) - try 'Capi lobster'...around 400 pesos...

I too love the lobster at Primas and have been eating it there for years. But, I just read a blurb on my latest Can Do Travel Guide about Primas closing the restaurant on Salas and avenue 5 and moving to The Wynston Prima Too. Can anyone tell me if that has already happened or when it will happen? Gonna miss that old location. Gordon, I think I might have to try your favorite lobster place, The Lobster House.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom