What are your dive plans for 2010?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Only got in 71 dives in 2009 compared to 92 in 2008. I'd like to get in a year more like, or in excess of 2008. I've got a trip to Oahu, Bonaire, and Little Cayman all set up. It's the rest of the year I need to arrange.

Wish us all luck.

Good diving, Craig

1 week in Grand Cayman in January and 5 days in Cozumel in March are set up so far, that will probably be it until the Fall and I'll get somewhere in November/Decmber.

Lots of local diving. Lots of new (to me) sites. More scooter diving. Another 30 T1 dives. Less Vet's. One warm water trip (probably FL). A few cold water trips (PNW, Monterey, maybe St. Lawrence or Vancouver Island). No classes.

Blackwood if you end up around the Great Lakes drop me a line!

Cool, will do.

So far the rumblings are for Lake Michigan. Probably including stuff in the T1 range and deeper for those who are qualified.

I'd like to add:

More channel islands stuff. It's easy to forget how awesome Catalina and company can really be.

Hello Rocketmahn,

Consider Jupiter FL in September and October. The 700lb Goliath Groupers congregate there to mate that time of year. I have seen groupers before, but when I saw my first Goliath I was struck by one thing. It's HUGE! Check with the Jupiter Dive Center for timing details.

Yah, I would say that's a large fish!

Awesome.

Trimix has always been interesting to me. The LONG deco's and obligation to stay underwater has always kept me at arms length. Regardless, it is still interesting.

If you dive somewhere with walls, you can do your deco and still have something to see.

Those of us who enjoy deep wrecks don't often have that luxury.

Another 30 T1 dives.

What's up, moneybags?

:p

Or are you counting our longish 32+Oxy stuff?

Or are you counting our longish 32+Oxy stuff?

Those *are* T1 dives! That said, of the 30 I did this year, only four were not on mix. With SDUA gone now, though, I'm thinking of doing a lot more of the long, shallower type (ignoring the fact I already have six trimix dives scheduled for January).

I plan on continuing to irritate my Wife by changing plans at the last minute because someone said they were diving on a particular day!!!:snicker:

Actually, my goal this year is to complete my rescue cert before my Son is old enough to get his junior cert. Looking forward to diving with the offspring soon!!!:dance3:

The usual June / July trip to Cozumel.

Those *are* T1 dives! .

Haha yah, just makin' sure.

I tend to enjoy them more anyway.

Flying takes up all my money....will just dive the local spot, few trips to Catalina.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom