Question What alarms do you want on your dive computer?

What alarms do you want on your dive computer?

• Audible alarms

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Haptic alarms

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • Audible and haptic alarms

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • Visual information only

Votes: 46 52.3%
  • Other (designate in post)

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just emailed Kiss to see if I can get the Petrel 3 for my unit that’s on order (probably won’t have it until the fall).

I feel the divesoft haptic alarms thorough my drysuit with thick undergarments
Interesting. That must be a fairly strong vibration then, yes?

I doubt I'd feel a haptic alarm through my dry suit. I wonder what percentage of CCR divers dive dry suits vs wet suits. I'll start another poll.
Not a CCR diver but I can feel my Teric's haptic alarms through my trilam drysuit and 300g undergarment. I wonder where the thickness cutoff is where it gets muted.

I don't feel the Teric haptic alarms through a wetsuit. After a try, I turned them back off. I do not depend on alarms, I pay attention to my computer, how novel.
that's where I'm at, but I also have a NERD2. I would have to be narced out of my mind to not be able to pay attention, but if that happens, what the h3ll am I doing diving the wrong gas for DIL? If the only changes are haptic feedback, this does zero for me. However, that is me. Others may love haptic alarms.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom