http://www.diveheart.org/

Well Wishes for Kimber (TekDiveGirl)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dang Almity, Herb, and Rig. I went to get the info, came back, and was like okay then :D So great to have so many looking out for her.

Lamont, lol, I added that up once. I quite Starbucks afterward :14: Maybe we should just start injecting the stuff :winky: I am onto RedBulls now and those lil Starbucks double espressos they sell at the convenience store.

cant get Moonie kidnapped again, can we? (remember, that raised almost $600 folks!!)

what can be kidnapped/randsomed or ebayed next??

icegirl:
Sounds like we all better dig a little deeper... the cost of a latte from each of us will make up that difference no problem!!! How many members are there on SB?

Almity, I am liking IceGirls idea. Now we just need to find all the latte addicts like Lamont :D

Well I already sent a little something a couple weeks ago for this month but what the heck. Got a reunion to go to this weekend and weather is supposed to be crappy and can't dive. So I just sent what I would have used for dive related expenses this weekend (ie gas,snacks, etc.).Basically doubled this months contribution. When this all started I put an amt in my monthly budget for this until she does not need our assistance. So again I'm in til the end. So think about it. If we who are able do this every month it may be better than a big one time thing for certain expenses. And if a dive gets scrapped for whatever reason, send the gas money you would have used or what you would have spent for snacks or air fills even. If it were not for the fact I work for a shop and get free air I most likely would have spent around 25 bucks for air. I usually take 4-5 tanks at 5 bucks a pop for air or 10 for EAN32. Face it even if you dive next weekend you most likely would have anyway. So send the air fill money you did not use.

almitywife:
cant get Moonie kidnapped again, can we? (remember, that raised almost $600 folks!!)

what can be kidnapped/randsomed or ebayed next??
We'll kidnap whatever we need to :wink:

as long as we don't break any real laws.

Where is that duck with the nice legs :winky:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom