Weezle DrySuit Undergarments...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JimJam:
Bob-
Have you had any luck finding a drysuit yet?? The thermalmax 300 is...OK. I've put about 20 dives on it now and it has performed pretty well. I've gotten down to 40 degrees and I was cursing it out because I was cold...but then I realized that I was below what they say is comfortable for this suit. I would say that you probably don't want to get much colder than 45, as the MFG recommends. I decided against the weezle because of the risk of valve malfunction, and although the risk might be slight, I didn't want to chance it. I also got the thermalmax for the same price as you...probably from the same dealer, and you just can't beat the price. Everyone says the 400gm thinsulate suit is the cat's *****, and it probably is but it is beaucoup $$$. But, overall the thermalmax is comfortable and it performs well.

Jim,

Yeah, I just ordered the Bare Nex-Gen from DiveTank. Heard alot of good things about it - especially for the price. If the thermal max 300 really is good down to 45 degrees I'll be happy. Hopefuly it won't be too bulky.

Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom