Weekend Dive Reports - March 7th, 8th and 9th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Me, I'm going to Cozumel Thursday for a week.

Lucky duck! I expect full reports, photos, etc. etc. (and the subsequent envy I will get) when you return!!!

They were and I can't wait to go again. Any diving plans for this Saturday?

I am dry this weekend - BCD has some stitching issues and I need to get it fixed, so its at the DS. :( After 2 weekends in Monterey, I am - GASP - ready to stay home this weekend. :D Who would've thought!

I expect full reports, photos, etc. etc. . . when you return!!!

The honor is to serve.
04.gif

I am dry this weekend - BCD has some stitching issues and I need to get it fixed, so its at the DS. :( After 2 weekends in Monterey, I am - GASP - ready to stay home this weekend. :D Who would've thought!

Say it aint so! the forcast looks way better than last weekend. I'm going diving!:D

me too! It's spring break for me, so I'm going to be in Monterey until Wednesday!

Hahaha. I am trying to get the ROI on my current BC. I love it anyhow. I don't know if they will loan me one, I could ask. I'll check with Mark about diving this weekend. Any thoughts as to where you are planning on diving?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom