Weekend Dive Reports - March 7th, 8th and 9th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will have to chat with Mark and the dive shop and see what's up. Sunday is looking pretty good, although so is Friday. Any chance you'll be down there then?

I'm leaving for monterey friday evening. Turns out Carrie isn't going due to work so I'm staying with Kent at the motel. We'll be leaving saturday evening.

I'm leaving for monterey friday evening. Turns out Carrie isn't going due to work so I'm staying with Kent at the motel. We'll be leaving saturday evening.
darn, I'm arriving Sunday morning.

Okay, Mark and I will be going to Monterey this weekend - on Friday afternoon/evening. Might be interested in doing a night dive at the BW and then Saturday - whatever ! Just want to dive.

Now I need to sort out the BCD situation............and a place to stay. Ron, where are you all staying? TL or LO? Or ...?

Okay, Mark and I will be going to Monterey this weekend - on Friday afternoon/evening. Might be interested in doing a night dive at the BW and then Saturday - whatever ! Just want to dive.

Now I need to sort out the BCD situation............and a place to stay. Ron, where are you all staying? TL or LO? Or ...?

We'll be at the Quality Inn. Not sure what time we'll get there. If its early enough I could join you for a nite dive.

We are going to be staying at the LO - cheap rate of $64! Sweet. I have never stayed at the Quality Inn - I just love the beds at the LO. Anyhow, yea, please join us for a night dive if you can. We are going to see about renting Mark a drysuit so that he is less exposed to the cold. We'll have to see how that works out.

Be in touch by phone if you want. I think we'll be leaving SF around 3 pm, stopping by the LDS to get the drysuit and hoping to be there by about 6:30 or 7pm.

We are going to be staying at the LO - cheap rate of $64! Sweet. I have never stayed at the Quality Inn - I just love the beds at the LO. Anyhow, yea, please join us for a night dive if you can. We are going to see about renting Mark a drysuit so that he is less exposed to the cold. We'll have to see how that works out.

Be in touch by phone if you want. I think we'll be leaving SF around 3 pm, stopping by the LDS to get the drysuit and hoping to be there by about 6:30 or 7pm.

Ok better plan on getting Mark in the pool before bringing him out with an untried drysuit. there are some differences and new controls that he needs to be familure with before heading into open water. Todays wednesday, only two days to do that.

you are all making me soooooo jealous! all i get to do this weekend is go wine tasting.:(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom