Weekend Dive Reports - March 7th, 8th and 9th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok better plan on getting Mark in the pool before bringing him out with an untried drysuit. there are some differences and new controls that he needs to be familure with before heading into open water. Todays wednesday, only two days to do that.

We've both done a course on Drysuits, including dives in them. Plus we'll shore dive Friday evening so he can give it a try then.

you are all making me soooooo jealous! all i get to do this weekend is go wine tasting.:(

Wine tasting?! You poor, tortured soul. :D

you are all making me soooooo jealous! all i get to do this weekend is go wine tasting.:(
I'm still trying to understand how going diving takes you too far from work if called. but drinking wine, you will be ready to respond to problems at a moments notice?:wink:

We've both done a course on Drysuits, including dives in them. Plus we'll shore dive Friday evening so he can give it a try then.

Well thats different. by all means dive dry!

I'm still trying to understand how going diving takes you too far from work if called. but drinking wine, you will be ready to respond to problems at a moments notice?:wink:
the difference is being 1 hour away not 3-6 hours away especially since i can't hear my phone under water.

:popcorn:

Well thats different. by all means dive dry!

Yeah, I am going to see what they've got for me too. Last time I had a really bad fit and was pretty miserable. We'll have to see though. I would rather dive wet then have a ill-fitting drysuit.

Can you hear the phone through the wine enduced haze?:rofl3:
Smarty pants...not only can i hear it, i can answer it and pretend to know what i am talking about.

:rofl3:
Smarty pants...not only can i hear it, i can answer it and pretend to know what i am talking about.
:rofl3:

Ok I can see it now wednesday paper comes out and a scream is heard from across the hall. "I placed WHAT WHERE???!"

Back
Top Bottom