Wed. Night Meet at Windy Point

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm fine with moving it to another day, just as long as it's not Monday since I have late meetings on Mondays.

Tues, Wed, or Thurs works for me. How's everyone else's schedule?

WaterWayne, I'm in a similar situation, leaving from the Arboretum at 530pm. That said, if you want to go, I will also go, getting there no earlier than 615-630pm anyhow.

Since Wednesday is fastly approaching, who else is coming and what does their schedule look like?

My schedule looks about like both of yours. I leave from Parmer/I35 and can get to WP in about an hour.

I am still planning for this Thursday.

I know I can't do Wednesday this week but I might be able to do Thursday. The earliest I can be there is 4:30.

Under normal circumstances I can do Thursday, but this week I can only do Wednesday since I'm leaving Friday morning for California and will be taking my dive gear and that leaves me little time to pack and I'll be packing wet dive gear.

So Wayne, if you still want to meet on Wednesday (or anybody else), just post here and we'll exchange info. My g/f may be coming as well and she's 50/50 on whether she'll be diving, but no biggy if she does, we'll go in a three buddy group which we've done before.

Thanks,
Brian

I'd sure like to join in this Wed. (6/28/6) Leaving work at 5:00 (Braker and Burnett) I probably can't be there 'til 5:45-or-so, though.

I've got an untested BC to dunk, and will need to weight-test, then would be interested in a couple of dives, if anyone wants to buddy-up.

O2BBubbleFree:
I'd sure like to join in this Wed. (6/28/6) Leaving work at 5:00 (Braker and Burnett) I probably can't be there 'til 5:45-or-so, though.

I've got an untested BC to dunk, and will need to weight-test, then would be interested in a couple of dives, if anyone wants to buddy-up.

I'd be down, but I don't leave Braker and Mopac until about 530pm so you might get there 20-30 minutes before me depending on traffic.

WaterWayne; keep us posted.

BrianV:
I'd be down, but I don't leave Braker and Mopac until about 530pm so you might get there 20-30 minutes before me depending on traffic.

WaterWayne; keep us posted.

Actually, that might work out well, since I need to do a weight check. I'll be ready to dive when you get there...

I'll send you a PM w/ contact info.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom