Wed. Night Meet at Windy Point

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello, I wanted to try and get a dive or two in today but I dont have a dive buddy. Do you care if I come out and hang out with you guys? If it is okay I would be there around 4:30.

Bucho,
I don't have a buddy either which is why I'm trying to get some confirmation from people here. I won't be out there until 630pm. Apparently you all have awesome jobs where you get out early. My g/f is coming but doesn't feel like diving today (weak). Thus, is anyone willing to buddy up with me at 630pm?

Bucho, if you can wait that long, I'd love to dive with ya.

Thanks,
Brian

PS - my email is brian (at) brianv.net if anyone wants to email; it seems like scubaboard is going in and out today.

Bucho:
Hello, I wanted to try and get a dive or two in today but I dont have a dive buddy. Do you care if I come out and hang out with you guys? If it is okay I would be there around 4:30.
Come on down I should be on my surface interval about that time. Sounds like others will be showing up around six. Look for two tall guys.

BrianV:
danktex,
You sticking around until 6-630 or are you doing two dives and then leaving?

Probably only have two dives in me today, I have family in town. I'm on vacation right now which is why I am able to get to the lake so early. Next week will be later.

Well then I may have to cancel my appearance this week. Otherwise it's not worth me driving 40 minutes out there, paying to get in, and not diving :(

If anyone is coming later and wants to dive around 630pm, then let me know by replying here or PM'ing me.

-Brian

Ok, I will see veryone around 4:30 or so. My name is Shawn. I will try to do my secnd dive with you Brian.

Well thanks for the offer, but I'm going to pass this week. I couldn't get a gurantee'd buddy and it's a bit of a drive for me.

Hopefully next week someone's schedule will work with mine.

If any of you have diving reports from tonight, please share them.

I wish I would have seen your last msg before I drove out there. Oh well maybe next time.

Did you end up finding anyone to dive? If you didn't, then I'm really sorry, but I know how those things go.

Next time I'll try and organize it better and get/give phone numbers our.

I hope you ended up getting some dives in. If you want to arrange something next week then let me know. I'm a very organized person and based on what I read here I just didn't feel confident enough that I'd end up diving.

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom