Wed. Night Meet at Windy Point

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, let's get a head count for tomorrow.

Lynn, I assume you're still going? I got my truck loaded up so I'll be there. How about Zach?

It appears my girlfriend is NOT going to come so it'll just be me, hence I need to know that at least one person is confirmed to dive tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to it; it'll be a good primer for my Catalina diving that's going to take place on Saturday!

Looks like I'm not gonna make it this wednesday... :(
I hope Lynn can make it so you are able to go dive. Sorry about that. I have to go to Liberty Hill after work to help my Dad and Brother work on a new business they (, or we?) are starting.....I'll try to catch you next week though!

wet-willie:
Tue or Wed works better for me. But I am so far away I probably wont make but one or maybe 2 a month anyway. Just thought I would chime in. Still not sure about tomorrow night. I am working on it.

Welcome to the Swamp Zach. I look forward to meeting you and diving some time. We are all air limited even on the surface. :)

Willie

Thanks Willie :) Looking forward to meeting and diving w/ you folks!

BrianV:

Lynn, I assume you're still going? I got my truck loaded up so I'll be there. How about Zach?

It appears my girlfriend is NOT going to come so it'll just be me, hence I need to know that at least one person is confirmed to dive tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to it; it'll be a good primer for my Catalina diving that's going to take place on Saturday!

Brian,
I cant remember back on this thread, but did you say Thurs was not good for you this week? I can go thurs...normally, I can go any day of the week, w/ the exception of the last minute stuff that pops up, but there's no controlling that! If not, I'll catch ya next week...

zach5150:
Brian,
I cant remember back on this thread, but did you say Thurs was not good for you this week? I can go thurs...normally, I can go any day of the week, w/ the exception of the last minute stuff that pops up, but there's no controlling that! If not, I'll catch ya next week...

I can regularly go on Tues, Wed, or Thurs but tomorrow specifically is out since I'm leaving on Friday for California and will be taking my dive gear. It just doesn't allow enough time to dry and re-pack.

Other weeks I can be flexible though.

BrianV:
I can regularly go on Tues, Wed, or Thurs but tomorrow specifically is out since I'm leaving on Friday for California and will be taking my dive gear. It just doesn't allow enough time to dry and re-pack.

Other weeks I can be flexible though.

Cool...well, I hope Lynn is able to go w/ you today...sorry for flaking out...but we'll hook up next week.

zach5150:
Cool...well, I hope Lynn is able to go w/ you today...sorry for flaking out...but we'll hook up next week.

I'm out of town until Wednesday night so I could only dive on Thursday next week.

Well, I am out for tonight, as well. It just isnt going to jive with other obligations I have this afternoon. Hopefully I can meet you all next time.

Willie

BrianV:

Lynn, I assume you're still going?

The gear's loaded, tank's rented, and new computer batteries are installed.

BrianV:

Me too. Matter of fact, my biggest reason to go tonight is to test the equipment config I'm hoping to use when I go to Honolulu on the 14th. (take that, Catalina diver!)

Don't expect too much, though. I had to make a run to the lake this AM and the vis at the surface near the dam is about 6'.

Oh, and I dug out the old red float that I hadn't used in for-nearly-ever, and it's half red and half blue. Thought you should know what to look for. I'll also have a blue tarp spread on the ground near one of the tables.

Actually, now that I think about it, I think I'd rather be going to Catalina...

I went to Hawaii last year and recently got back from the Bahamas (so touche'). Sucks about the vis, but that'll just make it more interesting (err difficult).

I'll see you there. My g/f is going, but she's not diving, she's just going to read a book topside.

See you there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom