Webbed rubber Gloves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am a disabled diver that dives with only one leg and in turn one fin. I do not use my hands much but do need to from time to time to compensate for side to side rollover when penetrating wrecks. I have never tried the webbed gloves, but I believe that they could be a benefit for some. With practice, anything can be taught or learned. I would be willing to give them a try before dismissing the idea of their usefulness.

Great!

I'll be happy to send you a pair. I love converting the sceptic. Just go to my web site at darkfingloves.com (for some reason I can't put my link in here) and go to the order page where you size out the gloves you need then contact me through the customer service link or my personal e-mail at roymckinney3@aol.com and I will get a free pair in the mail to you.
I think you'll be suprised.

PegLeg914

It would blow my mind to have you wearing my gloves!
Go to my website at darkfingloves.com and go to the order page to see what size you wear then contact me through the customer service link or e-mail me at roymckinney3@aol.com and give me your shipping info. ( I do not share or sell this info.) I'll send a free pair for to try out.

I'm thinking that my injured diver friend might like to try them
... the size PDF links for anything smaller than Med Lg gives me an Adobe Reader message of Drawing Error and won't display the hand
... for the XXL size PDF link, to close it you have to back out of it, if you close it like the rest it will close the site too

Just e-mail Rob at the address he gave with your contact information, he will work with you to get the correct size, they have 8 sizes.

I think it is a sample shopping cart item, just ignore it, e-mail him if needed.

FWIW..

Roy sent me a pair of these a week or so ago, and I finally got to dive with them yesterday. Like he has said, that greatly increase your mobility in the water..I was training the the local sheriff dept dive team and we were doing lifting exercises, which required us to tie ropes in knots underwater. It took a second to get use to the webbing, but it did very well. For those of you in warm water climates this would be great. I am have since contacted him about possible changes for colder water applications, and I can't wait to see what he comes up with. For the price that he is asking, I believe they are a great value. If anybody has any questions, I have personally used them. feel free to send me a PM asking questions.

Besides, do you use your feet for directional changes and surge control?

Except on rare occurances, YES I do use my feet to change directions.

No you use your hands.

Perhaps you do. I am not knocking your product as I do see a fit for it with the disabled divers, but an experienced diver does NOT change directions with their hands (this cannot be a blanket 100% statement but I am confident MOST will admit to not typically using their hands). Even in a surge I do not use my hands....rethink your statements before posting them. Again, I am not knocking your product but spewing BS to experienced divers is not the right marketing approach.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom