Webbed rubber Gloves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well I got to try the Darkfin glove today. I know I won't be the last one to find out about this incredible breakthrough in the scuba industry. I refused to believe that the split fin worked now I don't dive without them and I know I wan"t be without these gloves either. The single tract mind of certain training agency Instructors leave there students lacking the ability to choose for them selves. I will be Teaching the benifit of using your hands for scuba diving now!

Logged dives "I'm a Fish"

That is sooo funny!

Thanks Scubaflier,

Your a pioneer! "The Devolution Begins"

Thanks for the gloves Roy :)
I'll give them to her to try .. It may be a week or two till she can give them a try out in the pool ..

I was able to give these glove a real run for their money this weekend when I went on a dive on the New York in Lake Huron.The New York sits at about 118ft down and the temp is was about 38 degrees. As far as functionality, the gloves performed GREAT! It took some getting used to working with the webbing when I was handle\ing things but this was easily overcome. They worked great for helping to compensate for rollover drift while penetrating the engine room and cargo areas! There are a few adjustments that I do recomend though. The fingers were a little snug and they could deffinitely use more thermal protection. I was wearing a size Medium and they were just right for my hands and therefore I was unable to try them over my 5mm gloves. Maybe if I were to try a pair of extra large I could reassess this issue. I will let everyone know if I have the opportunity to try this out. All in all I would have to say "KUDOS" Roy! GREAT gloves!

Thanks PegLeg,

With that many dives logged you probably have gills. It takes divers with your qualifications to add real credibility to any new product. I'll be talking to you when I get back from FL in a couple of wks about trying a larger pair. I'm glad you like Darkfins.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom