WARM Thoughts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Like, could I borrow your AC for the winter... mine is having a hard time keeping up! BTW, catch a plane down and come dive ALexander Springs with my daughter and I this Sunday!!! You can forget you drysuit and wetsuit too... its a perfect time for swim suits! Springs are just sooooooooooo refreshing on these hot days!!!

It was in my suit.....Never do that again....It turned into an aromic thought,but not very theraputic.Here we dive cold in winter,bit nooooooo ice,except in the drinks.Winter temp is 12 - 16 degrees centegrade.
Mmmmm There's another warm thought...gotta go...
The one and only Gasman.

doc I'm with you going to dive the springs sunday too cool off! with it in the mid to high 80's , 72 degree water will be nice. ( will still need my 3mill shorty over my 3\2 steamer though, I mean it is Dec.) HEHE RRdave

Yo Butch,

Well lets start with a salad featuring Iceburg lettuce, and move on to the first entree of chilled shrimp cocktails. To keep things cool, we will serve a chilled lobster patee and for dinner, we will have frozen Key Lime pie a 'la mode. All washed downed with your favorite marguerita, of course!

Oh yeah, will someone in Idaho remind the farmers to plant their frozen french fries now???

you are too kind........but skip the margueritas, I w ill bring REAL beer down with me and you can put it on ice while we are getting wet................

It's the difference between having your beer on ice and being one with the ice.

Due to the very good growth of the members of this board I am bring this post back to the fore front

I now have 11 dives logged for this year... Gawd, I love Florida!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom