WARM Thoughts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dive day. A day that all of the CAD divers can go to a "dive" site order a beverage or two and toast to warmth and comfort, a toast to the freedom that a 3 mill shorty offers and then plan for a time that a CAD sight or location that can be agreed to and have a underwater dive. What do you think?

Mine's 2mm.... does that make me borderline CAD? :lol:

Originally posted by keralucu
Mine's 2mm.... does that make me borderline CAD? :lol:

NO anything thinner than 3 mil does not make you borderline at all. Just makes me wish I was there :)

Originally posted by NetDoc
I now have 11 dives logged for this year... Gawd, I love Florida!!!

22 so far in 2002...
Gotta love the PNW....
47F year round...
But no dives so far this week....
Snow!!! We can't drive if it is over 1" deep :eek:

The water's warm... viz getting better and better and the fish are SWARMING.... I'm so looking forward to diving in Phuket this Saturday (Shark Point - leopard sharks, hopefully; Anemone Reef and King Cruiser Wreck - my first wreck! :loopy: ) - I don't quite know what to do with myself, I'm so excited about it.

CAD's-first-trip-to-Phuket report coming soon.... Stay tuned...

I have to work too... :tease: , not to mention them thar honey-dos! And every now and then I have to mow the lawn too!

It's been in the 90s all week, and my headache hasn't gone away since this heat wave started. I can't wait for it to drop into the 40s so I can go back to being comfortable in jeans and a flannel.

Cold's relative folks. I'm all for comfort, but it's not how warm the water is... it's how warm (or better yet cool) I am that matters to me. I'm very happy with my exposure protection. If I'm uncomfortable, the dive's over. So far, water as cold as 42 degrees hasn't made me that.

MSilvia once bubbled...
It's been in the 90s all week, and my headache hasn't gone away since this heat wave started

Yea... it's actually been too hot to think about putting a wetsuit on!

I can't wait for it to drop into the 40s so I can go back to being comfortable in jeans and a flannel.

Ehh... cold is all good and stuff, but I only have 7 pairs of socks, and those have got to last me all year...

Back
Top Bottom