WARM Thoughts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This thread is wayyyyyyyyy funny....

Regan, you're cracking me up! As for Joe and his Caesar references... :all:

But of course I don't have to worry about any of this because I am a Comfortably Alert Diver.... :sunny: always!

was that your drysuit ScubaBaby was referring too Belushi ??

Another question Belushi, "a friend has just purchased two diveshops in Grenada" does this mean a possible move for Belushi and Baby ?? :1st:

And ScubaBay, should you ever really decide to scuba nude.........let me know and I will be your dive buddy to keep all the peeping underwater pervs away so that you can enjoy your swim.

Ever the gentleman..............:D

Butch :peace:

You are just FAR TOO considerate!

That's very gallant...forsaking your own enjoyment to come to the aid of a lady...there's not many guys out there who would do that for you, Scubababy.

Thought I would bring thios thread back to the sunlight

I miss the silent voices

just bringing the post to the surface again, the weather is getting cold.

Well, -I- am still waiting for Fall weather to come! The grass is still growing way too fast, and we are still in the upper 80s lower 90s!!! It's time to get wet!!!

It has snowed almost every day for the past 3 weeks. The highest temp since thanksgiving has been 38 degrees F. All of the lakes that have any vis at all have frozen or have too much snow to get to them. Oh well, just dreaming of my vacation to the Bay Islands in Feb.

Later, Hawk.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom