Wanted - 12 Panhandle divers for a new subforum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaYoda:

Where is PHD when you need him? Did he run away or get banned for all his whining lately? :rofl3:

He'd just name it something with 'monkey' in the name. (or maybe weasel).

cwmddd.gif

Here are my thoughts:

This should be an open subforum not a private one.

The description needs to be open to allow the diverse people and diving opportunities to be included. Something like:

"Divers from many places enjoying the diverse diving opportunities of the Panhandle."

Agreed

I don't want it to be a clubhouse.

I'm late, but I'm in :)

I like SBM's title the best.

Also, can we NOT do a trips/etc. subforum under the new one? Just put everything in one place, please... I am always too confused about where to post what.

Planning a trip in the Trips subforum.

Asking questions about locations, or dive reports, go in the main forum :p Keeps things from getting redundant. Having two threads in the same forum, one for planning and one for the report. If you just tag the report at the end of the planning forum, someone who uses the search feature for a report on a certain site might overlook it.

I'm not sure, but if you look at the new split, it looks like North and South have a trip area and a main area. I think the main conch forum may disappear eventually. That's why I wanted a subforum. I plan to put dive reports and chatter there. It might end up being where I put my dive plans depending on how layered this thing ends up.

Having returned from orbit...add me to the list...for the subforum that is

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom