Wanted - 12 Panhandle divers for a new subforum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like you need to start thinking about a name and a description. :)

mike_s:
Add your name to the list.

Here's who's said "I'm in" or "add me to the list" so far. (others might have responded to the post, but unless they said to add their name, it's not listed)

Reply to this and include your name on the list.

(Numbers added because we already know they have problems counting votes in the state of Florida.... :rofl3:)

1. Sea Yoda
2. Perrone Ford
3. Reef Guy
4. SupRBugMan
5. Panhandvr
6. JeanDiver
7. Mike_S
12.eandiver
13+

I'm thinking that PaulWall would say "Add him too" but his thread didn't directly say that... so...*hint* Paul... add your name to the list!

Add mine. The changing of things around here is getting silly by people who live thousands of miles away.

eandiver:
Add mine.
OK, that makes 12.

Congratulations, it looks like there's going to be a new forum in the North Florida subforum. :yeahbaby:

OK, what's the forum name going to be? Panhandle Divers, Redneck Riviera, Morrison Maniacs?

eandiver:
The changing of things around here is getting silly by people who live thousands of miles away.
:shakehead

scubafool:
Oooo, ooo, I have an idea!

OK , oh great KegDiver , what's your idea?
As if I didn't know already ... !

Hmmm , by the previous posts above , I started looking for Hanging chad this morning but was unable to find any. Oh wait , I'm currently in Mississippi , no wonder ! :D

Jeano Beano

Originally Posted by mike_s

Here's who's said "I'm in" or "add me to the list" so far. (others might have responded to the post, but unless they said to add their name, it's not listed)

eandiver:
(Numbers added because we already know they have problems counting votes in the state of Florida.... )
Too funny

1. Sea Yoda
2. Perrone Ford
3. Reef Guy
4. SupRBugMan
5. Panhandvr
6. JeanDiver
7. Mike_S
8. Tom Smedley
9. denisegg
10.cmufieldhockey8
11.nitrox32
12. Snepdiver
13. eandiver

I'm thinking that PaulWall would say "Add him too" but his thread didn't directly say that... so...*hint* Paul... add your name to the list!
mike_s:

snepdiver:
Originally Posted by mike_s

Too funny

1. Sea Yoda
2. Perrone Ford
3. Reef Guy
4. SupRBugMan
5. Panhandvr
6. JeanDiver
7. Mike_S
8. Tom Smedley
9. denisegg
10.cmufieldhockey8
11.nitrox32
12. Snepdiver
13. eandiver
14. Diveral

mike_s:

OK I got in late. :14:

AL

Why do I feel :mooner: :eyebrow:
So, what are you naming the forum? We've got a group called the Rocky Mountain Oysters, so it can get a creatively amusing. I've got so many ideas...

Conversely I think SWFL deserves a group...

I think Panhandle Dive Junkies would suffice - don't want to be too specific since we have offshore Gulf sites, inshore Gulf sites, beach accessible Gulf sites, and a ton of wonderfull springs/caves as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom