Wanted - 12 Panhandle divers for a new subforum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Forum Name for the Panhandle section of Florida.

I think we should definately allow SeaYoda to offer a suggestion since he started the thread and he is one of the more active divers in the area. (I propose we wait for his suggestion before a final decision.)

The area along the panhandle is called the "Emerald Coast". Perhaps this could be part of the name? Of course the springs in the panhandle are popular dive locations also, as are the many wrecks sunk offshore.

Emerald Coast Divers (sub-forum)?
Emerald Coast Panhandler's (sub-forum)?
Panhandlers Ocean & Springs (sub-forum)?
Panhandle Dive Junkies (a good one suggested by Bugman)
Emerald Coast Dive Junkies (a take off of Bugmans suggestion)

(just suggestions).

El Orans:
Why not the Vortex Vernaculars?

Actually Vortex is a commerical operation and its popularity has really gone down the past year as they raised the admission high enough that most folks don't dive it much andymore and it's up for sale to a commerical condo developer.

I just don't think most folks would care much to have vortex in the name. (just my opinion)

Wow, I step away from the computer for a few minutes and the grass roots movement has caught on FIRE. :D :thumb:

As for naming the beast, I just started the thread so I claim no special rights. I like some thing with Panhandle in it - Panhandle Dive Junkies sounds good to me.

Now, how do we describe ourselves??? - This will be interesting :popcorn: .

Where is PHD when you need him? Did he run away or get banned for all his whining lately? :rofl3:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom