Wanted - 12 Panhandle divers for a new subforum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone who is anybody will want to be a Panhandle diver :D .

jeandiver:
Would you accept a lowly North Central rock crawler?
See , if I joined your merry band on the forum , I would HAVE to dive Morrison with all of you.
Besides I want to get up there and see JB's Cavern !!!

Jeano Beano

Oooo, ooo, I have an idea!

SeaYoda:
We have had our home rearranged again, and the dive reports are mixed up in the new North / South split (yes my dive reports have left the main conch forum again). This time things are too goofy for me. An earlier post said we need 12 members to get a subforum. Do we want to have one to keep all our trips and reports in one place? We can do anything that we all agree on but I'm sure we all agree this split thing is a mess.

If you want to be one of the 12, let it be known here.

Add your name to the list.

Here's who's said "I'm in" or "add me to the list" so far. (others might have responded to the post, but unless they said to add their name, it's not listed)

Reply to this and include your name on the list.

(Numbers added because we already know they have problems counting votes in the state of Florida.... :rofl3:)

1. Sea Yoda
2. Perrone Ford
3. Reef Guy
4. SupRBugMan
5. Panhandvr
6. JeanDiver
7. Mike_S
13+

I'm thinking that PaulWall would say "Add him too" but his thread didn't directly say that... so...*hint* Paul... add your name to the list!

I added mine

mike_s:

Here's who's said "I'm in" or "add me to the list" so far. (others might have responded to the post, but unless they said to add their name, it's not listed)

(Numbers added because we already know they have problems counting votes in the state of Florida.... :rofl3:)

1. Sea Yoda
2. Perrone Ford
3. Reef Guy
4. SupRBugMan
5. Panhandvr
6. JeanDiver
7. Mike_S
8.Tom Smedley
13+

I'm thinking that PaulWall would say "Add him too" but his thread didn't directly say that... so...*hint* Paul... add your name to the list!

Add mine!!!

I would love to see the Florida Panhandle merged with the Deep Dixie Divers...we pretty much all dive together anyway!!

mike_s:

1. Sea Yoda
2. Perrone Ford
3. Reef Guy
4. SupRBugMan
5. Panhandvr
6. JeanDiver
7. Mike_S
8. Tom Smedley
9. denisegg
13+

Denise is added

panhandvr:
haha i guess we have no standards in this forum :shakehead we will let anybody in

don't be so hard on yourself Jon....I don't mind you being a part of the forum....:wink:

denisegg:
Originally Posted by mike_s

(Numbers added because we already know they have problems counting votes in the state of Florida.... )

1. Sea Yoda
2. Perrone Ford
3. Reef Guy
4. SupRBugMan
5. Panhandvr
6. JeanDiver
7. Mike_S
8. Tom Smedley
9. denisegg
10.cmufieldhockey8
13+

Most definitely in.

Originally Posted by mike_s

(Numbers added because we already know they have problems counting votes in the state of Florida.... )

1. Sea Yoda
2. Perrone Ford
3. Reef Guy
4. SupRBugMan
5. Panhandvr
6. JeanDiver
7. Mike_S
8. Tom Smedley
9. denisegg
10.cmufieldhockey8
11.nitrox32
13+

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom