Wanted - 12 Panhandle divers for a new subforum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaYoda

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We have had our home rearranged again, and the dive reports are mixed up in the new North / South split (yes my dive reports have left the main conch forum again). This time things are too goofy for me. An earlier post said we need 12 members to get a subforum. Do we want to have one to keep all our trips and reports in one place? We can do anything that we all agree on but I'm sure we all agree this split thing is a mess.

If you want to be one of the 12, let it be known here.

SeaYoda:
We have had our home rearranged again, and the dive reports are mixed up in the new North / South split (yes my dive reports have left the main conch forum again).
That shouldn't be a problem once the restructuring has been completed.

Don't forget to read the manual. :)

Sea Yoda some of us lower AL divers enjoys your reports and the others from our neighborsjust to the East and frequent the springs often, I sure hope you have room for some of us in the forum if it comes to pass.

El Orans:

Yup, heard that one before. I'm in with Sea Yoda.

El Orans:

Don't forget to read the manual. :)
Just counting heads for now. We'll do everything by the book if we need to proceed. If Tampa can have a subforum the Panhandle should be able to, if there is enough interest. We need a place to land our brand of humor - I mean find our dive buddies :D.

Im in . FL needs at least three forums . the bend west, central and the south.

Would you accept a lowly North Central rock crawler?
See , if I joined your merry band on the forum , I would HAVE to dive Morrison with all of you.
Besides I want to get up there and see JB's Cavern !!!

Jeano Beano

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom