* * * Vortoberfest III (2007) Mega Dive Plan * * *

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

K - can you sticky this biotch as well? Everyone needs to see this one :D

For those that don't know, Vortoberfest is pretty much the biggest Dixie Diver/FL panhandle ScubaBoard get-together of the year. It typically begins on Friday and ends on Sunday. Saturday is the big day in which there will be a large community cookout based mainly on a variety of different types of sausages/brauts/ect, although other meats/foods are welcomed. We also bring our favorite beers, typically imports for Saturday nights festivities.

There may or may not be Tshirts for the event. Kentley? Paulwall?

Regardless of location, I say we stick with the name Vortoberfest, even if we have to adjust the location on the shirt :p

So is it the 13th or 20th? AU plays Arkansas on the 13th and LSU on the 20th... both away. I am much more likely to go to the LSU game since I have family there than to go all the way to ARKY, but I need to know which one so I can make some plans!!

Vortoberfest

Vor = Vortex Spring
tober = from "October"
fest = you can probably figure this one out

Now, if someone wants to have a get-together in October that's fine!

But I've already reserved spaces for the 3rd weekend in October at Vortex Spring for "Vortoberfest III".

We already have the t-shirt designed for "Vortoberfest III".

Now, if Vortex Spring is sold between now and then, well, that's a different matter altogether.

the K

BRANDY:
PLEASE NO HIJACKS ON THIS THREAD
Its a long ways off and will end up split

so, basically, we're banning Denisegg from the thread?

I am all for Vortex, as despisable as the place may be. The Kraken makes it feel like home (that, and it is 10 minutes from my house :D)

IT'S THE 3RD WEEKEND IN OCTOBER ! ! ! ! ! !

That will make it the 19th, 20th and 22nd.

the K

I will be there no matter where it is. It would be my only visit to Vortex this year. I will do it once.
I guess it being Vortoberfest it has to be at Vortex. Otherwise it would Mortoberfest,Pentoberfest,Navtoberfest,Etc. I saw the planning of this last year but did not get to go. I will bring whatever we need.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Kraken, why not a little sticky on this thread eh?

Done ! ! !

the K

The Kraken:
IT'S THE 3RD WEEKEND IN OCTOBER ! ! ! ! ! !

That will make it the 19th, 20th and 22nd.

the K

And THAT, ladies and gents... is that. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom