Viking vs. OS Systems dry glove rings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There was another thread that mentioned that teh Viking system is a little stiffer when it comes to donning the gloves.

And I believe the same thread someone stated that the OS system is a bit difficult to install.

I overcame the stiff bayonet connection by lubing the O-ring, which is counter to the included instructions.

I just purchased my Viking Bayonet rings a few months ago, and I THINK that there is a difference between the ones that I bought and some for a year or so back. The newer ones are supposed to be easier to don and doff. My gloves are very easy to lock on, and to get off when I am done diving. Maybe Bob3 will post in here and he could let you know if there is infact a difference in the newer bayonet rings.

I have no experience with the OS Systems, but I really like the Bayonet rings....

Phil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom