Seal on seal dry gloves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've used these for about one season now and can say they stayed very dry and were unobtrusive once they were on

that said they aren't bad to get on with thin liners but with thick liners I almost always had to have a buddy shove the stray material in and flatten the glove seals onto the suit seals

as always everything is a compromise

I have kubi ring seals now for the convenience but keep these in the bin for backups

Any recommendations for a seal-on-seal glove?
I have an aqualung neoprene drysuit.

I've used these for about one season now and can say they stayed very dry and were unobtrusive once they were on

that said they aren't bad to get on with thin liners but with thick liners I almost always had to have a buddy shove the stray material in and flatten the glove seals onto the suit seals

as always everything is a compromise

I have kubi ring seals now for the convenience but keep these in the bin for backups

I have a pair, only used them a few times, felt like the double seal was too tight on my wrist. Like they were maybe starting to limit warm blood flow to my hands which is counterproductive. That could have been a personal problem or user error.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom