Video: Sept 5, 2009 at Lobos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gombessa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
A quick update for now. We had a celebrity meetup at Lobos this weekend, with shining stars attending from within the state and without.

CKM, Kathydee. Andrew and I had a couple of beautiful dives, at cannery point wall and middle reef. Conditions were ideal and viz was a beautiful 30-40 feet for both dives. Best of luck to those diving today and Monday!

Nice Video.
Pt. Lobos is tops..

Thanks for posting.

Great dive video. Glad you all had a great time.

Like I was there, instead of being stuck at home.

Posted via Mobile Device

Looks like a great time was had by all.

Thanks for sharing!

Kenn,

Thanks for the great day!

Great memories! I love the video :)!

Rock Bottom Discussion: when we hit the rocks.. We'll be at the bottom. Okey?

Once again a great video... I'm glad I was able to participant in a small way :wink:

Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
Great video! Looked like really nice diving with amazing friends, good viz, and rubber chicken.

Oh, white table cloth...nice touch.

Great video! Looked like really nice diving with amazing friends, good viz, and rubber chicken.

Oh, white table cloth...nice touch.

Yeah, I saw a bunch of you guys having a nice SI picnic complete with white cloth and all. Were those wine glasses that I saw coming back from my dive?? If so, then you guys know how to PARTE...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom