Video: Sept 5, 2009 at Lobos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There's a thread floating around SB right now where some bp/w dude with no DIR affiliation whatsoever is going around calling people the s-word. :shakehead:

Seems even the DIR crowd is trying to disassociate themselves with the stigma of the word that starts with an "S".

I must be missing something - what is this "S" word I keep hearing about?

Getting back to Peter, I say the problem can be easily solved if we all grab our torches and farming tools, and march up to Santa Rosa to paint his long hose pink.

Hey don't forget one of these :D.

SCUBA NEW PINK OCTOPUS REGULATOR NECKLACE HOLDER! on eBid.net United States

I must be missing something - what is this "S" word I keep hearing about?

Hey don't forget one of these :D.

SCUBA NEW PINK OCTOPUS REGULATOR NECKLACE HOLDER! on eBid.net United States

In Roatan one of the divers on my boat had a pink mouthpiece on her octo along with really pink lenses on the mask. When we did our shark dive they upped the color saturation so much that her mask and octo just glowed. She was a lot of fun to dive with though.

I really hope Peter likes drills... Maybe I'll give him back his mask before we start the ascent :)

No problem as long as it is on the final ascent :cool2: We'll do it next time out together.

No problem as long as it is on the final ascent :cool2: We'll do it next time out together.

Double maskless ascent - gotta get that one on video :)

Easy solution - double-maskless ascent in a 2-man team. Now nobody has to do anything :wink:

Easy solution - double-maskless ascent in a 2-man team. Now nobody has to do anything :wink:

At that point I am whipping out my backup mask! Good skill to do anyhow. Last time I did a mask exchange, I inhaled a little too much air and floated up about 7 feet before realizing I was going up. Had everything back under control in a matter of a few seconds though. That means I could use more practice.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom