Video: Sept 5, 2009 at Lobos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh BTW how long did the chicken stay there? :wink:

It stayed put for the rest of the dive - I relocated it to FDog's mask strap during our SI :)

Yeah, I saw a bunch of you guys having a nice SI picnic complete with white cloth and all. Were those wine glasses that I saw coming back from my dive?? If so, then you guys know how to PARTE...

Yep, that was Ken and Claudette, who, coming from LA, wanted to make their trip more of the Napa/Yountville experience that we Norcal divers are all so familiar with!

They always tease us about how civilized our diving is up here at Pt Lobos... The nice easy walk to the water vs their goat trail, single track Bataan death march, the fresh water shower and spa right at the exit and our friendly scooter and gear valet drive up service.

Next time they come up we'll have the concierge line up the nudibrachs for Ken to shoot :)

They always tease us about how civilized our diving is up here at Pt Lobos... The nice easy walk to the water vs their goat trail, single track Bataan death march, the fresh water shower and spa right at the exit and our friendly scooter and gear valet drive up service.

Next time they come up we'll have the concierge line up the nudibrachs for Ken to shoot :)

I have dove their goat trails when they were at their longest. I would build an electric powered wagon to bring my gear back up the hill, then their diving would be much easier. Obviously they have not dove the North Coast either since we too have to cross beaches and rocks to get in the ocean.

The nudi's were everywhere on Saturday up North! One about every two feet.

Thanks for the video entertainment :popcorn:

I also got to see my first mountain lion in the wild across the road from Fort Ross. I have waited my whole life for that moment. Of course I left my camera at home for security issues. Wasn't sure if there was going to be anyone topside to watch our gear on shore.

Great video Kenn!! Looks like everyone had a great day and I love the table cloth and wine glasses idea. :wink:

Great video Kenn!! Looks like everyone had a great day and I love the table cloth and wine glasses idea. :wink:

The table cloth and wine/cheese event? I have a feeling there was precedent for that:

Wine-_1.jpg

Wine-_4.jpg

You can take a Frenchman out of France...

OK Mike did a great job with his one liner, but include Kenn's comment and it is hilarious :rofl3:

While there's all this talk about white table clothes and wine after dining, I have to inject and say that Peter's mountain lion encounter is pretty sweet.

I also got to see my first mountain lion in the wild across the road from Fort Ross. I have waited my whole life for that moment. Of course I left my camera at home for security issues. Wasn't sure if there was going to be anyone topside to watch our gear on shore.

I personally have no desire to see a mountain lion in the wild, unless there is a huge gorge between us.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom