Venice Beach Bash 2010 June 12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well then, let's do that on a day off!

When in November is the Turkey Fry? Wish I could make it down for the bash coming up. We just returned from a weekend in Venice. Dove with Aristakat plenty of teeth found. I need to plan a trip when there is a scubaboard event going on.

The Turkey Fry is the Saturday AFTER Thanksgiving.

Bring the drysuit!

Joyce and Jenny you can put Dennis and I down for a cooler full of sodas, waters and juices for the kids.
I would also like to try to keep the recyclables separate from the garbage so they can go to their proper place. Everyone’s help with that would be appreciated.:D

Last edited:
Roxanne, recycling our waste is such a great idea. I do remember Marvel, you and me walking all the bulkier plastic trash up to the public beach pavilion, and disposing of the appropriately. Lets make a better effort at that this year, for sure!

Wow, how nice of you to celebrate my birthday with a party there in Venice. Wish I could join you like I did a few Thanksgivings ago... and this time I'd dive! Will be off to see my new granddaughter in Denver about that time.

Hopefully we will see you all there! Me and the missus will be getting back from New York but it shouldn't be a problem!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom