Venice Beach Bash 2010 June 12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's the latest n greatest list. Please let me know if I have missed anybody or anything.

Krista/Jim--tables; tent, sandwich rings
Jenny (&HermitCrab?):
MontanaFL & Scorpion2012: Mur (just ask :) ) and juice; cabana, chairs
reef Haven+1
mselaneous, NetDoc, rgiles: paper goods: plates, cups, napkins, trashbags
cardzard & roxanne + dive club: cooler full of sodas, waters and juices for the kids, 2 gal. of ice tea
Brewone0to+1:
ScubaBill1955 + 1:
CMOST:
Walter + Dive Club

Tentative:
Joystershell & megamikey

Things always needed: ice, coolers, drinks, napkins, plates, trashbags. Munchies---chips, dips, desserts.
This year, lets also be more eco friendly, and recycle. Thanks Rox for the awesome idea!

Hey count me and Chase in. I might not be able to dive but I can hang out on the beach with friends for a bit. Help with fossil id and such.

Here's the latest n greatest list. Please let me know if I have missed anybody or anything.

Krista/Jim--tables; tent, sandwich rings
Jenny (&HermitCrab?):
MontanaFL & Scorpion2012: Mur (just ask :) ) and juice; cabana, chairs
reef Haven+1
mselaneous, NetDoc, rgiles: paper goods: plates, cups, napkins, trashbags
cardzard & roxanne + dive club: cooler full of sodas, waters and juices for the kids, 2 gal. of ice tea
Brewone0to+1:
ScubaBill1955 + 1:
CMOST:
Walter + Dive Club

MUR‎ - Murphy Oil Corporation (NYSE)

I think BP already has this covered

Jenny here is the link you asked for!
index
Cant wait to see ya!!!!!

Thanks Debra for the link! In contact now!

Chad and I will be coming down Friday night and staying Saturday night as well. I know it is only a two hour drive back to Tampa. Anyway, if anyone is staying both nights, Holiday House rate is $48.30/night at least right now and must pay in advance booking through Expedia. One night is $69/night. Motel Six rate is $56/night. Havent booked yet but will do so the closer we get.

Well, it's official! We're in, got my request for the day off from work approved. :D

So, MegaMikey and I will be in attendance, with the possibility of MomCat joining us as well.

Now, what to bring? Are we chipping in for those sandwich rings again, or shall I figure out something else to share?

Joyce, do you have to work Sunday? If you don't want to get a hotel room, you can trek it back up to St. Pete with us on Saturday... you and Mike can stay in the extra bed :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom