Ultramar schedule

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaNYC16

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone know the ferry schedule? The times are not listed on their website. I prefer a nonstop flight on Delta with an empty middle seat than AA who’s selling middle seats now.

Thanks.

Anyone know the ferry schedule? The times are not listed on their website. I prefer a nonstop flight on Delta with an empty middle seat than AA who’s selling middle seats now.

Thanks.

check ultramar and winjet Facebook pages - they update them at least weekly - one runs on even days, the other on odd days - schedules seem to be good at least for a week

They also just increase the times. Added one extra a day I think. I caught the 5pm from playa a couple of weeks ago, it was the last one running that day.

I’m not guaranteeing the below:

Cozumel ferries that take you to Playa del Carmen and back are still operation, but both companies have reduced their operations. Wijnet will service the even days of June (2, 4, 6, and so on), and Ultramar the odd days of June (1, 3, 5, and so on). Here are their schedules:

Winjet
Playa del Carmen Cozumel
10:00 AM
5:00 PM 9:00 AM
4:00 PM

Ultramar
Playa del Carmen Cozumel
10:00 AM
12:00 PM
4:30 PM 9:00 AM
3:30 PM

We suggest you visit their website or social media for any last-minute updates, before booking a trip.

check ultramar and winjet Facebook pages - they update them at least weekly - one runs on even days, the other on odd days - schedules seem to be good at least for a week

Does Winjet have outdoor seating? Never used them before.

Does Winjet have outdoor seating? Never used them before.

yes they do - I see the boats are getting full so they should be allowing all seats. Schedules are below from their Facebook page, good only on those dates - it can change weekly with volume and curfew - I see winjet a dates are for June dates, the Facebook post says those are the schedule times for July and it’s their latest post
upload_2020-7-2_19-13-0.png

upload_2020-7-2_19-13-47.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-7-2_19-13-0.jpeg
    upload_2020-7-2_19-13-0.jpeg
    74.2 KB · Views: 34
  • upload_2020-7-2_19-13-47.jpeg
    upload_2020-7-2_19-13-47.jpeg
    59.1 KB · Views: 28
Are the ferries social distancing indoors or is it a free-for-all?

supposed to be but they were getting crowded and they added the extra trip per day - ain’t any worse than the full planes flying down here

It’s a free for all, someone was walking around telling people to keep masks on, but generally a free for all. The morning one was much busier than the afternoon one over to coz. ...but I can confirm that I was on it and didn’t get covid as I have been tested 3 times since I was on it :)

Back
Top Bottom