Cancun shuttles to ferry in Playa del Carmen to Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Make sure you have an actual ticket for WinJet. I bought a ticket online with them but that was just to pick up the ticket at the ticket booth. That was about a year and a half ago so maybe things changed.
Things have changed!

I just bought Winjet tickets online Monday night (two days ago) for the Winjet ferry yesterday morning. They sent me an email with the image of the tickets attached. I printed them at the Office Max (at the Mega) first thing yesterday morning, but found out when I arrived at the ferry terminal that was unnecessary.

The emailed tickets included a QR code that the attendant scanned (I showed him the email on my phone... he scanned that), in lieu of taking a paper ticket from me. Even better, I bought tickets for my group of four and we were all on the same QR code. He scanned it, my name and "party of four" appeared on his scanner, and he told all of us to move on through.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom