Trip report: Cavern tours, or dreams do come true

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Resistance, as has been said, is futile . . .

Ahh, truely a world class report Lynne, thanks for writing it.
And like dive-aholic said, what a great description of the experience. It reminded me of my one and only trip there. Now I bet you will be counting the days until Cave1!
(Glad to hear that Peter liked it too!)

Peter Guy:
Fundies in two weeks -- got to get that tech pass.

Here's your new avatar

Attachments

• borg.jpg
    borg.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 42
No, No, A Thousand Times NO!

Why do I need a tech pass? So I can take Cave 1 with my wife who REFUSES to be any thing but unreasonable regarding with whom she will train these days. Sigh, what I do to keep her happy (and working).

Peter Guy:
No, No, A Thousand Times NO!

Why do I need a tech pass? So I can take Cave 1 with my wife who REFUSES to be any thing but unreasonable regarding with whom she will train these days. Sigh, what I do to keep her happy (and working).

I wouldnt say she was unreasonable. Personally I will not take a class that is not GUE (or from 5thd-x) for my "core" diving skills (tech/cave etc.) and your team makes a huge difference as you move past DIR-F into the next levels.

Peter Guy:
So I can take Cave 1 with my wife who REFUSES to be any thing but unreasonable

in Jack Sparrow's voice: Wife ...

(sorry, that's Captain Jack Sparrow)

Wonderful trip report! :D

Great report Lynne!

We're in Tulum now... it's raining HARD! Managed to survive the first day of Cave training!

holy crap! words i never expected from you peter!

how exciting for you both. i hope you have a great journey to get back to the caves again & feel at home.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom