Trip report: Cavern tours, or dreams do come true

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not that Lynne and I are competitive at all, BUT, IF I do get a Tech Pass from my Fundies class in two weeks, that will mean I GET THE PASS before she will!!!!!

Nope, not competitive at all.

Nice, Ben. Sure lob that grenade over the wall.

Just wait till you have a diving spouse. Payback is a ******.

Peter Guy:
Not that Lynne and I are competitive at all, BUT, IF I do get a Tech Pass from my Fundies class in two weeks, that will mean I GET THE PASS before she will!!!!!

Nope, not competitive at all.

You would also get to do the "neener neener" dance. Which is always a plus. :)

I don't know if I should feel honored to be taking fundies with Peter or scared for the drama that may surround the class. I feel like their may be a paradigm shift of the worst kind in the PNW if Peter abandons the Cobra, drinks the 'aid, and rocks a tech pass in fundies.

Probably will be enough to make Lynne go out, buy split fins, dust off the snorkel, and start diving solo.

My world is so fragile right now. I'm so scared.:11:

Lynne, what a fantastic report! Like others, I had no idea why the heck I'd ever want to dive in a sterile hole in the ground. You can add my name to the list of those that absolutely have to experience this after reading your report.

-John

ae3753:
Nice, Ben. Sure lob that grenade over the wall.

Just wait till you have a diving spouse. Payback is a ******.

Oh, &*$%. I might want to reconsider my wife's OW class in two weeks. I may have inadvertently created a monster by giving her my DIR single tank rig. She will have never experienced the joys of split fins, neon snorkels, and huge knives strapped to your leg.

Peter, who's your instructor? We're taking up a collection to guarantee that you'll pass with flying colors. Our very own DIRty trick!

mania:
Great report Lynn

I have to there one day.....It's my dream.

if you are interested here are some absolutly great vidoes from Cenotes done by Slawek Packo

http://www.hogarthian.pl/?op=galerie&xx=paco_mex2005

Great video link Mania

You know there is still time to join Laurens, Elzie, Duke, Judy, Roxanne and me on our trip to Cozumel. We are doing a full day of diving the cenotes with Dennis from Diablo divers. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom