Travel Bag? I found a great one!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I shopped these a bit, and the best price I could find anywhere (other than Sportsman Guide) was $95.

Looks like a great bag. Since our last trip to FL when I was pulling around two HUGE wheel challanged ski bags, I've been looking for some good luggage on the cheap. This fits the bill!! Looks big enough for all the Scuba gear, the mesh bag, and then some.

I can certainly vouch for the Sportsman Guide. I've been a member in the past, and decided to re-up my buyers club. This knocked an additional $10+$8 in shipping off the price so the club cost me about $11. Very worthwhile if you use Sportsman Guide a few times a year.

Thanks for passing the info along...

Ron

I just orderd one too. Great link. Hoping the size isn't an issue though on my trip coming up.

AmyJ:
My bags all have little fish and bubbles on them.
I think the guys would kick my a** if I put fish and bubbles on my luggage. Maybe I'll try tanks and helicopters instead.

bcsean:
I just orderd one too. Great link. Hoping the size isn't an issue though on my trip coming up.

We have our 4 of them packed to the max for our early Saturday morning departure for Roatan. CoCoView, here we come!!

Full of Barbie Dolls, Art Supplies, toys and Santa stuff... under the weight limit by a smidge. Room for the cat, I 'spose!

Follow our exploits and critter finds for the next week at http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/mb/ccv or right here on ScubaBoard at http://www.scubaboard.com/forum24.html titled Just Another Crummy Week in Paradise

Enjoy your new bags... by using them!

archman:
I think the guys would kick my a** if I put fish and bubbles on my luggage. Maybe I'll try tanks and helicopters instead.
Well, I wasn't thinking pretty fish and bubbles for you... maybe a strategically placed skull and crossbones, a few fish bones, a wide mouth shark, a shapely lady.... whatever floats your boat... I'm sure you can think of something if you try!! :wink:

out of curiosity, does anybody know what this bag weighs? Trying to plan for my trip, and the bag hasn't arrived yet. Going to Fiji and the inter-island flight is very strict on weight limit.

Most everything on Sportsman Guide is labeled as *limited quanity available* with the exception of Guide Gear....

BUT... Scubaboard gets A LOT of traffic, and SG also advertises heavily.....

BLUE is GONE!

If you want one of these, I'd get it now......

Ron

Just got the bag in blue. It's a sweet looking bag. Oh, and for anyone wondering, it's about 9lbs.

Got the red one delivered this today.... (wish it was blue, but SO is from Nebraska! Go figure!)

Saw Ocean's 12 last weekend. Did they or did they not pack the little guy into our new bag?? I think it had a different tag on it...but looked like the same bag to me. :)

BTW when we opened it I TOLD SO it would work for packing the kids in..... lol... guess I was right!! haha

Roatan Man;

Hi - Just saw the bag thread - interesting.

I'm using a Ralf Tech bag and am not at all impressed with it. Straps tore out after 2 overseas trips.

The bag you are discussing. How much weight to do you normally carry in it??

Thanks..........Iain (Australia)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom