Trashfest coming up on Oct 5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We tried to get a team together, but couldn't:( Next year we'll start a little earlier though, and be there for sure.:jester: I have heard the prizes are really good, and the BBQ is excelent... unfortunately anybody who has been in the river knows it's f-f-f-freezing.

The cold water you can deal with, but when it's a cold raining weekend like it was two years ago that's another matter. If I remember right there were not to many people in the water that year.

DiverG

chrispete once bubbled...
That'll work. Just let me know and I'll be there.

Well it does not look like I am going to go to Trashfest now :(

Sorry Chris Pete, My contacts tore, and I lost my prescription, and I am wearing glasses :(

Not a problem, I'll be dealing with Lili for the next day or so and probably a little cleanup after that, so I can't make it either. We got lucky though, as of 10pm tonight they're just forecasting 70mph winds with gusts here, not the 100-145 that Cameron et. al. will be getting tomorrow morning. Wouldn't want to be down there right now. Good luck to any SB subscribers that are in the path.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom