• Yes, I do pee in my wetsuit

Votes: 548 72.3%
  • No, I dont pee in my wetsuit

Votes: 190 25.1%
  • No comment

Votes: 20 2.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grassyknoll
Most people would be horrified to have a stranger walk up and spit into their mouths-but amazingly enough 3-4 shots of mezcal and those same people will swap spit with whoever they find attractive.
Yes, but notice even in this situation we still wouldn't let most people pee on us. Though do see the wikipedia link I added a few posts ago...

True, that would require at least 5-7 shots of mezcal.....:wink:

Finally we're making some progress. With 5-7 shots of mezcal, I would be willing to pee in my wetsuit. Any less, and I'm going to figure a way of keeping it pee-free!

Anytime I get in the water (shower, tub, pool, ocean,lake) I have to pee instantly. I'm not going to get back on the boat to pee and then get back in the water. Trying to go before I jump off does not work. I open water I just let it go, but not in confined.

Peeing in your wetsuit is one of life's great secret pleasures.

Afterwards, wash the suit & have a shower - job done.

Honestly, try it, you'll thank me.
:)

I have pee in my wetsuit, nature reaction.

Pee keeps me warm.. :) and since I drink water like a sponge.. I have to go, often. Love it when there is a themoclime... :)

After about 8-10 dives in it, I finally "christened" the 7mm!
(since it wasn't quite as hot last Wednesday night I didn't sweat a bucket out on my walk down to the quarry, it had to go somewhere!)

Wolverine:
Pee keeps me warm.. :) and since I drink water like a sponge.. I have to go, often. Love it when there is a themoclime... :)
Hilarious:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

GradualAccent:
Not if you just ate Asparagus, then it always smells! :wink:

OK! New diving rule for me and all my dive buddies: ABSOLUTELY NO ASPARAGUS BEFORE A DIVE!! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom