• Yes, I do pee in my wetsuit

Votes: 548 72.3%
  • No, I dont pee in my wetsuit

Votes: 190 25.1%
  • No comment

Votes: 20 2.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks, Quero for an interesting post. I assume by urine flow increasing 300% you actually mean urine production. Assuming this is true, I can understand why peeing just isn't an issue for me. Even when well hydrated (e.g. playing sports), I rarely pee more than twice per day. With 90 minute dives, I have still yet to feel a full bladder while under water. If this isn't true for everyone, then so be it. My main point was that not everyone pees themselves. For some reason, that seems a difficult thing for many to understand.

Rainer:
Thanks, Quero for an interesting post. I assume by urine flow increasing 300% you actually mean urine production. Assuming this is true, I can understand why peeing just isn't an issue for me. Even when well hydrated (e.g. playing sports), I rarely pee more than twice per day. With 90 minute dives, I have still yet to feel a full bladder while under water. If this isn't true for everyone, then so be it. My main point was that not everyone pees themselves. For some reason, that seems a difficult thing for many to understand.

How many dives do you have in a wetsuit?

50 in the current (non-peed in wetsuit). Dude, it just isn't a problem for me. Get over it.

Rainer:

You're welcome, Rainer. I did mean "flow" though, flowing from the kidneys to the bladder; but of course for it to "flow", it has to have been "produced" so we're both right :)

I'm with rainer. Have yet to pee in my wetsuit... rarely feel the sensation, and when I do, I hold it until I can get out of my wetsuit... then I jump in and do my business.

I'm sure the day will come when I have to go so bad that I just let it all out... I don't think I'll ever be able to make a habit of it though.

I have never pee'ed in my wetsuit (do you know how much that thing cost!?!?). I don't ever intend to either but then again I suppose it is possible that I will find my self in the position that I don't care that much. For the most part I get so dehydrated while diving that it has never been an issue. The reason is more of an idyllic one. Just like I don't pee in my clothes or my bead I think that it is a basic self control issue. I realize that what we all (almost all) do is sweat in our wetsuits and basically that ain't that much different from very diluted pee but the biology to me don't mater that much, again it is more the concept. I also don't crawl back in the water in my swim trunks so that I can pee in them either. I don't pee in the shower or a bath and I don't pee in the swimming pool. I know I look the part of a cave man but a refined one :)

if I got to go bad enough then I will other wise I will hold it

Back
Top Bottom