This seems like a very good deal:

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divad

Contributor
Reaction score
transparent.gif
Home >> Regulators >> Just Regs
Zeagle DS V Regulator

Product ID: 350-4110
List All Products by Zeagle
zeagleDSV.jpg
Price: $349.95
DIN or Yoke?
Select a DIN or Yoke?DIN Yoke
Quantity:

email.gif
The Zeagle DS V is a lot like the Zeagle DS IV - except there are now 5 low pressure ports. That gives you more options for hose placement.

This environmentally sealed reg features adjustability, anti freeze vanes, dive/pre dive venture control and uses a balanced diaphragm design. Perfect for technical or recreational diving.

High Performance Porting
Conical Precision HP valve
Dry Environmental Seal with Hydro Transmitter
Balanced Diaphragm
Yoke or DIN inlet available
5 Low Pressure Ports (3/8-24 UNF)
2 High Pressure Ports (7/16-20 UNF)
Weight 1.96 lb. (.89 kg.)
Intermediate Pressure: 135-150 psi (9-10 bar)

The DS-V is a great first stage. I bought one, with a ZX second stage, used on eBay several years ago for less than $100. It is my favorite pool reg, and my preferred OW reg for OW classes.

Nonetheless, I wouldn't pay $349 for one (or $249, or even $149 for that matter). However, you are free to pursue whatever you consider to be 'a very good deal'.

I'm not pursuing anything.

It is a great reg at a great price. But that price is MSRP. Still well worth it. ENVOY DS-V
Just not a ScubaToys exclusive price. Any Zeagle dealer will be able to do at least that.

I've been diving one for about 10 years. Mine was actually one of the early DS-Vs that shipped with a DS-IV tag under the environmental seal. It's got the 5 LP ports and 2 HP ports. It's been a great reg. A buddy of mine is going to be picking one up shortly.

Do you work for ScubaToys? if so I think you should pay for add space like the other guys do. This is a forum for people to ask questions and post their experiences, not free advertising. If you had a good experience with a retailer? Great tell people about it. I'm sure it would be frowned upon if I put up a sale product from the shop I worked at just to get people to buy it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom