Scubagaskets getting into the Reg business

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you all for your contribution and feedback. Yes is true we didn't pay that much attention to the names of SGT3 and SGS3 since are not available for sale yet and since our main goal was to finish with the SGS2T2 first as well as the manuals and all changes that had to be done on the gear itself.....new samples to be produced, and then testing again, evaluating the results, and changing the procedures in the manual. It was a difficult, long process and considering the communication issues with our Chinese associates,' Chinese language time difference, and sometimes bad connection, you can imagine how hard it was. By the way, here in Cyprus, we speak Greek and sometimes I don't understand all your comments or remarks if not written in a clear way. Well, the bottom line is that we do our best as scubagaskets, to generate the best possible product at a universal price for all with free circulation of service manuals and unrestricted spare part supply. I saw some comments above regarding the price and i just want to mention that our price includes a significant shipping cost. So even if someone orders 20 sets he/she will pay only 29,99 euros shipping due to our flat rate shipping policy. You don't want to know how much we will pay for the shipping of a 30-40 kgr order! Trust me is a lot! So at the end of the day, the cost of a product is how much you finally pay for it, and taking consideration the after-sale support, the maintenance cost, and the availability of spare parts, etc. not only the initial price.

Thank you all for your contribution and feedback. Yes is true we didn't pay that much attention to the names of SGT3 and SGS3 since are not available for sale yet and since our main goal was to finish with the SGS2T2 first as well as the manuals and all changes that had to be done on the gear itself.....new samples to be produced, and then testing again, evaluating the results, and changing the procedures in the manual. It was a difficult, long process and considering the communication issues with our Chinese associates,' Chinese language time difference, and sometimes bad connection, you can imagine how hard it was. By the way, here in Cyprus, we speak Greek and sometimes I don't understand all your comments or remarks if not written in a clear way. Well, the bottom line is that we do our best as scubagaskets, to generate the best possible product at a universal price for all with free circulation of service manuals and unrestricted spare part supply. I saw some comments above regarding the price and i just want to mention that our price includes a significant shipping cost. So even if someone orders 20 sets he/she will pay only 29,99 euros shipping due to our flat rate shipping policy. You don't want to know how much we will pay for the shipping of a 30-40 kgr order! Trust me is a lot! So at the end of the day, the cost of a product is how much you finally pay for it, and taking consideration the after-sale support, the maintenance cost, and the availability of spare parts, etc. not only the initial price.
Appreciate your weighing in.

Thank you all for your contribution and feedback.

Thanks for taking the time to respond. To clarify my intentions, I wish you the best to succeed, and my feedback is simply only my honest opinion of things to improve the perception of these products beyond those that are already familiar with the Scuba Gaskets name.

Back
Top Bottom