Third Annual Snorkel w/ the Manatees, Feb., 7th, 2009 followed by an M&G Party

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Warning....Warning...anyone attending the party...THERE IS NO HEAT IN DAVID'S HOUSE:shocked2:.....man is it cold here!....We might try Crystal River today...at least I can get warmed up in the Car!!!!

MissD,
Please add ScubaCrab and Piratewench1 to the list of party attendees. We originally were going to meet you all in Crystal River in ScubaCrab's boat, but I am too wimpy to handle the cold weather!!! I am most definitely a Florida girl. It will be great to see you all later after the trip! Can't wait to hear the stories and see the pics! If there is anything we can bring, please let us know.

PirateWench1

MissD,
Please add ScubaCrab and Piratewench1 to the list of party attendees. We originally were going to meet you all in Crystal River in ScubaCrab's boat, but I am too wimpy to handle the cold weather!!! I am most definitely a Florida girl. It will be great to see you all later after the trip! Can't wait to hear the stories and see the pics! If there is anything we can bring, please let us know.

PirateWench1

No problem I have you down as attending

Scuba Crab.....Be prepaired it may be cold in this house....David has someone coming over at 2pm to see if they can fix it...yep that meant canceling the trip today to Crystal River!

David will do anything to avoid cold water, even if it means no heat!

BTW - the cookies are baked, will make the brownies tonight!

So that is what is going on!:shocked2:......Hmmmmm

David will do anything to avoid cold water, even if it means no heat!

BTW - the cookies are baked, will make the brownies tonight!

Things are well underway at this end. Take no notice about the heat I am dealing with a Ca wuss, I light a log fire the other night and he complains its to hot, we go out in the car its cold then its to hot. Right now I have a log fire going until the heat/air guy comes, I have gone through a wheel barrow of logs in a hour and I'm going to keep building the fire up until Scott cries uncle :D

I hate to back out of things I already paid for, but I won't be making it to the Manatee thing tomorrow. If someone was not going because of $ reasons, they are more than welcome to take my slot since it is already paid.

I hate to back out of things I already paid for, but I won't be making it to the Manatee thing tomorrow. If someone was not going because of $ reasons, they are more than welcome to take my slot since it is already paid.

Is the party out also or just the Manatee trip

Warning....Warning...anyone attending the party...THERE IS NO HEAT IN DAVID'S HOUSE.....man is it cold here!....We might try Crystal River today...at least I can get warmed up in the Car!!!!

The heat is back on, the (2 year old thermostat had gone). Scott you can stop crying now and come out of the car.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom