Third Annual Snorkel w/ the Manatees, Feb., 7th, 2009 followed by an M&G Party

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had a great time today! Thanks for letting me join and it was a pleasure to meet and swim with you all! :D

Since I'm so new posting here... I have to make a few more posts before I can show the pictures and video from today...

I'm sure I can contribute somewhere... brb

I had a great time today! Thanks for letting me join and it was a pleasure to meet and swim with you all! :D

Since I'm so new posting here... I have to make a few more posts before I can show the pictures and video from today...

I'm sure I can contribute somewhere... brb

Hey Sharyn....great to meet you .... awesome day !!

Bruce

Hey Bruce, thanks! At little on the cool side (about 30 degrees when I arrived) but, yes, an awesome day!

Please forgive me for what I'm about to do...

First shot of the day from the boat dock --> Early Morning

On the boat ride to the snorkle site --> Foggy Morning

Finally daring to get in the water... Scott and Bruce, (I think), surrounded by steam from the water above, and by fish below... --> Scott and Bruce

Sleeping manatee --> zzzz...

Starting to wake up --> Rise and shine!

Please... --> scratch me!

Ahhh, finally... --> SUN!

A pleasant, unexpected surprise --> Zoom in...

My highlight of the day!... Manatee Kiss Video

Hope you enjoy!

MissD, your smiling shot in the group picture turned out GREAT! However, there was a lot of water on the lense and the other smiling mugs didn't come through... sorry!

MissD, your smiling shot in the group picture turned out GREAT! However, there was a lot of water on the lense and the other smiling mugs didn't come through... sorry!

MissD is famous for making herself the center of attention at all times and blanking other people out!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom