Little Gathering 8/9/08 at Spanish Rocks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes it was nice to meet some fellow divers. Have some good info on some very nice dive spots to try out and you know what that means......ROAD TRIP! Thanks for the info guys and it was a pleasure to meet our fellow boarders!:D

No we didn't dive, but we did have a blast in the water. Great body surfing waves.

Hrmmm, Grazie42, a friend here on the board, very accomplished diver, has taken up kite surfing. I was thinking that would be pretty neat for days like this one that get blown out. :ne_nau:

Chevy, III posted he was up for the Grotto :) I know I can't go but someone should get out and dive :D

Well back from the movies, and since i didnt get to dive, i rented a dive movie
lol figured its the closest ill get til my next chance to dive.

I wanted to see how many would interested in doing the Grotto or something - III had several great ideas I was just trying to specify something to get a plan going

Going spearing at 6 in the morning. Shootin' da HAWGS:bigun2:

To bad the weather didnt work out, I was sooo looking forward to meeting all of you. But, I did get to dive yesterday:monkeydan . I headed up to Ginnie Springs with two guys from work. Had a great day and did 4 dives. Hope to get some pics and or videos avail to you in the next couple of days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dove Blue Springs Friday, when we got blown out Saturday, Headed to Devil's Den. Had 1 great dive and one short dive (had to get out before closing time:shakehead:) second dive was just me my partner. :D
I'm heading to Pompano for Thursday and Friday wrecks by day and reefs by night , hoping to take advantage of the full moon (in the sky not behind me :mooner: ) :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom