Third Annual Snorkel w/ the Manatees, Feb., 7th, 2009 followed by an M&G Party

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Miss D
since you are running this trip I just thought you should know that my wife and I just booked with birds and they said there is now 1 seat left after booking us.

Ah I was told that two by the last name of Baker had signed up - is that you? If so, then my search is over and

:bananalama:This Trip Is Full!​

Ah I was told that two by the last name of Baker had signed up - is that you? If so, then my search is over and

:bananalama:This Trip Is Full!​

That would be me

Added party info, provided by Cdiver2, to first post! :bananalama:

cdiver - would you send me a link to those thumbnails so I can put them in the first post, please? For some reason, I couldn't get them to copy over.

Anyone/Everyone if I have missed your name off of one of the two lists (manatee trip & party) or added you where you shouldn't be, please speak up so I have accurate information. :)

1st coming from the north on McMullan booth. Second coming from the south on McMullan Booth.

Attachments

• Mc Mullen Booth North-South.jpg
    Mc Mullen Booth North-South.jpg
    284 KB · Views: 34
  • McMullen Booth South-North.jpg
    McMullen Booth South-North.jpg
    297 KB · Views: 28
I will be at the party :blinking:

:bounce2:

Hey Kim, did you figure out where you are staying? Let me know if you want to stay here. :)

Last edited:
Wow! .... it's almost time! Advanced weather doesn't look bad.

That advanced weather looks cold to me!....another 80 degree day here in SoCal...I thought FL was warmer than SoCal in the winter?....I'm bringing more luggage than I normally do on a three week dive trip to Indonesia......do to all the sweatshirts and pants I'm having to bring:shocked2:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom