Third Annual Snorkel w/ the Manatees, Feb., 7th, 2009 followed by an M&G Party

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That advanced weather looks cold to me!....another 80 degree day here in SoCal...I thought FL was warmer than SoCal in the winter?....I'm bringing more luggage than I normally do on a three week dive trip to Indonesia......do to all the sweatshirts and pants I'm having to bring:shocked2:

Somehow I am just not feeling bad for you Scott :wink: Hey I believe I will be seeing you on Friday!

Thanks for the sympathy:depressed:...I'm having to bring winter clothes to FL????:shocked2: and I only use a week or two a year here...Hmmmm...LOL...LOL....See ya Friday....

:bounce2:

Hey Kim, did you figure out where you are staying? Let me know if you want to stay here. :)

Be nice to him He is bringing the wine for dinner

:confused: me not a him, and I don't drink so I don't think you want me to pick out the wine:D

Not you him, he is a California wino so he should know whats good :D

I arrived in Tampa last nite...What is with this Cold Weather?????....David and I were to do a Manatee swim today He said it was Toooooo Cold to go (wimp).....Brrrr....we are going to try again on Friday then do the Saturday trip with SB and Colleen.....Warm up South FL!

Be nice to him He is bringing the wine for dinner

I arrived in Tampa last nite...What is with this Cold Weather?????....David and I were to do a Manatee swim today He said it was Toooooo Cold to go (wimp).....Brrrr....we are going to try again on Friday then do the Saturday trip with SB and Colleen.....Warm up South FL!

Scott, have I told you lately what a great person I think you are? Your choice of wine I am sure is impeccable. Furthermore, I am so sorry that you are having to wear winter clothes. It absolutely breaks my heart. :D

cdiver - how does that sound? :wink:

Scott, have I told you lately what a great person I think you are? Your choice of wine I am sure is impeccable. Furthermore, I am so sorry that you are having to wear winter clothes. It absolutely breaks my heart. :D

cdiver - how does that sound? :wink:
Thank you for the sympathy:shakehead:.....But I'd rather have an additional 25 degrees:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom